Formerly named Bu's Best Compost Tea. Same great organic product, in a different package.
Malibu Compost's Compost Tea for Fruits, Vegetables and Tomatoes is 100% organic for your organic food garden. Use it in your raised beds, container food gardens, and in-ground edible gardens for all the benefits below and more.
- Supports your garden to create healthy soil
- Improves soil tilth and soil structure
- Improves plant growth
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Speeds up the breakdown of toxins
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Reduces water loss on your property
- Improves water retention
- Improves root depth
- Improves soil compaction
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- Simple and easy to use
Compost Tea for Fruits, Vegetables and Tomatoes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Malibu Compost's Compost Tea for Fruits, Vegetables and Tomatoes
1. Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
2. Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
3. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
4. Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
5. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
6. Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your entire food garden. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
7. Apply once a month for optimum results.