Formerly named Bu's Blades Compost Tea. Same great organic product, in a different package.
Malibu Compost's Compost Tea for Lawn, Seed and Sod is the perfect amendment to green up and grow deep, strong roots. Our compost tea helps create healthy soil and helps detox your lawn or any lawn areas that were previously fertilized. See more benefits of using Compost Tea below:
- Creates stronger, healthier blades and roots
- Reduces the negative impacts of synthetic-based products
- Speeds up the breakdown of toxins
- Improves soil tilth and soil structure
- Reduces water loss on your property
- Improves water retention
- Improves root depth
- Improves soil compaction
- Simple and easy to use
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
Compost Tea for Lawn, Seed and Sod
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Malibu Compost's Compost Tea for Lawn, Seed and Sod
1. Add tea bag to 2 gallons of water to cover up to 2,000 square feet of lawn.
2. Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
3. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
4. Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
5. Water lawn area before applying compost tea.
6. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
7. Use a watering can, sprayer or hose-end sprayer (at mid-setting) to apply to lawns, seed and sod.
8. Apply every 3 months for optimum results.