Formerly named Bu's Brew Compost Tea. Same great organic product, in a different package.
Malibu Compost's Compost Tea for Plants, Trees and Shrubs helps create strong, healthy vigorous plants in an organic way, rather than using synthetics or conventional Ag by-products.
Simply drop a tea bag into water, stir and let sit overnight. Squeeze and stir the next morning and drench the soil of your plants and/or add to a spray bottle for a foliar spray. See all the benefits below of using Compost Tea for your healthy garden:
- Supports your garden to create healthy soil
- Improves soil tilth and soil structure
- Improves plant growth
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Speeds up the breakdown of toxins
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Reduces water loss on your property
- Improves water retention
- Improves root depth
- Improves soil compaction
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- Simple and easy to use
Compost Tea for Plants, Trees and Shrubs
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Malibu Compost's Compost Tea for Plants, Trees and Shrubs
1. Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
2. Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
3. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
4. Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
5. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
6. Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your plants, trees and shrubs. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
7. Apply once a month for optimum results.