Malibu Compost Bu's Buds Compost Tea for Flowering Plants and Roses helps these plants bloom profusely, organically. See all the benefits below for your blossoming plants:
- Supports your garden to create healthy soil
- Improves soil tilth and soil structure
- Improves plant growth
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Speeds up the breakdown of toxins
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Reduces water loss on your property
- Improves water retention
- Improves root depth
- Improves soil compaction
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- Simple and easy to use
Malibu Compost Bu's Buds Compost Tea for Flowering Plants and Roses
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Malibu Compost Bu's Bud's Compost Tea for Flowering Plants and Roses
1. Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
2. Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
3. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
4. Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
5. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
6. Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your flowering plants and roses. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
7. Apply once a month for optimum results.