Malibu Compost Bu's House Compost Tea for Houseplants helps them look beautiful and healthy throughout your home. Use this compost tea in all your indoor container plants and enjoy the benefits below for houseplants:
- Improves houseplant growth
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Improves water retention
- Improves root depth
- Does not smell up your home
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- Simple and easy to use
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
Malibu Compost Bu's House Compost Tea for Houseplants
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Malibu Compost Bu’s House Compost Tea for Houseplants
1. Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
2. Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
3. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
4. Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
5. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
6. Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a hand mister sprayer to apply to your houseplants. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
7. Apply once a month for optimum results.