If you are growing food, this compost tea package will help your veggie seedlings grow surprisingly fast and create healthy soil throughout your growing season(s). It is perfect for anyone interested in true organic gardening.
The package includes three of Malibu Compost's Compost Tea for Fruits, Vegetables and Tomatoes, which can create up to 60 gallons of compost tea for your raised beds, containers or in-ground vegetable garden.
Benefits of using Compost Tea for Fruits, Vegetables and Tomatoes:
- Improves plant growth
- Simple and easy to use
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Speeds up the breakdown of toxins
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Improves soil tilth and soil structure
- Reduces water loss on your property
- Improves water retention
- Improves root depth
- Improves soil compaction
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
This will ultimately give your seedlings what they need and give you truly healthy food gardens for you and your family.
Enjoy 10% off on this compost tea package set!
Compost Tea Package for Vegetable Garden
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Malibu Compost's Compost Tea for Fruits, Vegetables and Tomatoes
1. Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
2. Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
3. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
4. Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
5. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
6. Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your entire food garden. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
7. Apply once a month for optimum results.