This Package Set contains a total of 12 houseplant compost tea bags to revitalize your houseplants and beautify your home throughout the year. The tea bags can be tossed into your watering can the night prior to a normal watering, and you can drench the base of your houseplants the following morning. Here are all the benefits below!
Benefits of using Bu's House Compost Tea:
- Improves houseplant growth
- Simple and easy to use
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Improves water retention
- Increases root depth
- Does not smell up your home
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
This compost tea package saves you 15% on your indoor organic gardening needs.
Malibu Compost Tea Package, Houseplant Tea for a Year
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Malibu Compost Bu's House Compost Tea for Houseplants
1. Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
2. Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
3. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
4. Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
5. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
6. Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a hand mister sprayer to apply to your houseplants. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
7. Apply once a month for optimum results.