The perfect package set for your rose garden or cottage garden! This Malibu Compost compost tea package creates healthy soil so that your plants can get the nutrients they need for an abundant of blooms.
Our Compost Tea for Flowering Plants and Roses can be used on all flowering plants and roses to help them bloom profusely throughout the growing season, without using chemical and synthetic fertilizers.
Just prepare the tea the evening prior to a normal watering, then stir the compost tea and drench your roses at their base the following morning. You can also use the tea as a foliar spray to reduce or mitigate powdery mildew. Each sleeve of compost tea has 4 individual tea bags in them for a total of 12 tea bags for your rose garden.
Benefits of using Compost Tea for Flowering Plants and Roses:
- Improves plant growth
- Simple and easy to use
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Speeds up the breakdown of toxins
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Improves soil tilth and soil structure
- Reduces water loss on your property
- Improves water retention
- Increases root depth
- Improves soil compaction
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
This compost tea package saves you 10% on your organic gardening needs!
Compost Tea Package for Rose Garden
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Compost Tea for Flowering Plants and Roses
1. Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
2. Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
3. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
4. Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
5. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
6. Use a watering can to drench the soil base of your roses, or use a sprayer to apply to your flowering plants and roses. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
7. Apply once a month for optimum results.