If you are growing food, flowers, and plants, trees or shrubs, this Malibu Compost compost tea package is for you. These 3 teas were the original compost teas we made to create healthy soil and healthy plants years ago.
Our Malibu Compost Bu's Brew Compost Tea can be used on all exterior plants, trees and shrubs to help them thrive and regenerate the soil they're planted in.
Malibu Compost Bu's Buds Compost Tea can be used on all flowering plants and roses to help them bloom profusely throughout the growing season.
For all you food growers, Malibu Compost Bu's Best Compost Tea can be used throughout the growing season monthly to get the most fruits, vegetables and tomatoes out of your food garden!
Benefits of using Malibu Compost's Compost Teas:
- Improves plant growth
- Simple and easy to use
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Speeds up the breakdown of toxins
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Improves soil tilth and soil structure
- Reduces water loss on your property
- Improves water retention
- Increases root depth
- Improves soil compaction
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
This compost tea package saves you 15% on your organic gardening needs!
Malibu Compost Tea Package, The Original 3 Compost Teas
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For all Compost Teas in this Package
1. Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
2. Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
3. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
4. Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
5. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
6. Use a watering can to drench the soil base with the specific type of compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your plants, trees and shrubs (Bu's Brew Compost Tea), your flowering plants and roses (Bu's Bloom Compost Tea), and your fruits, vegetables and tomatoes (Bu's Best Compost Tea). When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
7. Apply once a month for optimum results.
Malibu Compost Bu's Brew Compost Tea for Plants, Trees and Shrubs
Compost (organic dairy cow manure, wood chips), dandelion, chamomile, stinging nettle, yarrow, oak bark, valerian.
Malibu Compost Bu's Buds Compost Tea for Flowering Plants and Roses
Compost (organic dairy cow manure, wood chips), stinging nettle, dandelion, chamomile, yarrow, oak bark, valerian, kelp, worm castings.
Malibu Compost Bu's Best Compost Tea for Fruits and Vegetables
Compost (organic dairy cow manure, wood chips), equisetum, dandelion, chamomile, stinging nettle, yarrow, oak bark, valerian, kelp, worm castings.