Malibu Compost Baby Bu's Biodynamic Blend Potting Soil (1.5 cf)
NOTE: THIS SIZE (1.5 CF) IS SOLD IN STORES ONLY, AND OUR 12 QT BAGS OF POTTING SOIL ARE AVAILABE ONLINE. APPROXIMATELY (3) 12 QT BAGS EQUAL THIS SIZE BAG.
Malibu Compost Baby Bu’s Potting Soil is a complete, stand-alone, organic and Non-GMO soil. You don't need to add anything else to it. Use it for your raised bed food gardens to grow healthy food, use it for your container gardens, your indoor houseplants and to refresh old soil in containers.
Baby Bu’s Potting Soil contains 25% of Bu’s Blend Biodynamic Compost in it.
Benefits of Using Baby Bu's Potting Soil:
- All in One mix
- Farm-Made, Organic, Biodynamic and Non-GMO
- No synthetic fertilizers
- 100% organic for a true healthy vegetable garden and container orchard
- Replaces smelly potting soil and planting mixes
- No large chunks of wood
- No greenwaste or conventional Ag by-products
- No pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones or sewage sludge
- Light and easy for plant roots to thrive
- Light and fluffy for all seedlings and transplants
- Refreshes your old planting mixes or potting soils
- Holds moisture and saves water
- Less shrinkage in your containers and raised beds
- Lasts a long time
Malibu Compost Baby Bu's Potting Soil 1.5 cf
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Malibu Compost Baby Bu's Biodynamic Blend Potting Soil
Ready to use straight out of the bag. For use in your organic raised garden beds, pots, containers, hanging baskets and houseplants:
Raised Garden Beds:
Fill beds to an inch below the top with Baby Bu's Potting Soil and you're ready to plant your starts!
Pots, Containers, Hanging Baskets and Houseplants:
Thoroughly clean container, add Baby Bu's Potting Soil, transplant your plant, water in and you're done!
As a Refresher for Raised Garden Beds:
Use as a replacement or refresher for raised beds that have been filled with other soil that has shrunken over the years or has become compacted.
Just top your raised beds with Baby Bu's Potting Soil to an inch below the top of the beds and it will enrich the soil below.